Albany Varsity Jacket
Established in San Francisco in the 1920s, Golden Bear Sportswear remains one of the last standing beacons of authentic quality outerwear made in the USA.
This classic varsity jacket is handcrafted from a timeless combination of heavy melton wool and premium cowhide leather. Customized with our chain stitched script logo, double zero chenille patches, and ‘Reigning Champ Athletic Club’ arch logo on the back. Designed with metal snap front closure, double welt front pockets, striped wool ribbing, quilted satin lining, and Golden Bear’s signature reinforced cuff panel.
- Cowhide leather sleeves and cuff protector
- 16L metal snap closure
- Double welt pockets
- Interior chest pocket
- Wool rib collar, cuffs and hem
- Chain stitch logo embroidery
- Chenille/felt letterman patches
- Satin stitch monogram embroidery
- Handcrafted in USA
- Style: RC-4233
- A full-cut silhouette made for all body types.
- 80% Wool / 20% Polyamide
- Sleeve: 100% Cow Leather
- Rib: 45% Wool / 55% Acrylic
- Lining: 100% Acetate
Dry clean only.