District Vision develops tools for outdoor pursuits, creating a performance eyewear system based on Japanese engineering and extensive testing with athletes.
The Keichi Standard was developed over a two year technical testing period. Its frame features D+ lens technology, an adjustable hypoallergenic rubber nose pad and temple tips with a titanium core. The District Sky G15 lens provides maximum sun protection and allows 11.57% light transmission.
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lens
- Light transmission: 11.57%
- UVA/UVB protection: 100%
- Blue Light: 7.21%
- Anti-reflective treatment
- Water and oil repellent
- Hypoallergenic rubber nose pad and temple tips
- Titanium core
- Weight: 22 grams
- 630gsm microfibre running pouch
- Made in Japan
- Style: RC-7273